1 Cup Semolina (Suji)
4 Tbsp vegetable Oil
2 Cinnamon Sticks
2 Cardamom Pods
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Cup Water
2 Cups Milk
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Cup Sugar
1. Heat semolina in pan on low heat until golden in color.
2. Add vegetable oil and stir until completely mixed.
3. Add cinnamon, cardamom, and butter and stir
together for about 2 minutes.
4. Add water and mix for about 3 minutes.
5. Mix eggs into the milk and add to pan. Keep stirring
until mixture thickens for about 3 minutes.
6. Add Sugar and stir until mixed for about 5 minutes.
7. Pour into dish and cut into diamond shapes when cool.